A warm welcome awaits you at Browns West India Quay!
Housed in a Grade 1 listed old sugar warehouse in Canary Wharf, in an area rich with maritime heritage and modern architecture, Browns West India Quay offers cosy, comfortable and sophisticated dining and drinking, with a large waterside terrace. View their latest offers below:
- Monday to Friday 9am-11.45am any breakfast and a hot drink for £10.95.
- Every Thursday, Friday & Saturday Browns West India Quay have whole fresh lobster available and a 24oz sharing Cote De Boeuf steak.
- Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday Browns West India Quay have a bottomless brunch available from 10am until 2pm. This is for 90 minutes with a meal for £40 (Bellini, Bloody Mary or Prosecco) or £60 per person (Bellini, Bloody Mary or Champagne).
- Afternoon Tea available Monday to Saturday between 3pm & 4.45pm.
- Areas for meeting & events to hire and are now taking bookings for the festive season including Christmas Day.